Nothing too much exciting today apart from getting my hair cut so I look respectable for my first day of my new job on Monday.

Most of the rest of the day was taken up with more domestic chores such as defrosting the small freezer as well as washing and ironing. It was while I was doing the ironing that I looked closely at a favourite skirt. I realised that it will be pretty easy to create a pattern from it to make others. I may try to draft the pattern tomorrow.

I have still yet to source more chilis - maybe tomorrow. I also need to sort the frozen goods and relocate some of them from the frig/freezer back to their rightful home in the newly-defrosted bar size freezer.


This entry was posted on 8:32 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: