I left home at 5.35am - dropped G at the station, drove to Brisbane and dropped off about 50 plant pots for a friend to pot plants for a garage sale. It was a great feeling to deliver recycled pots in a recycled bag that layers pellets came in which was tied up with some baling twine from some bales of lucerne which we had bought previously. I then headed off to pick up my mother and we wnt to the Gold Coast and spent the day with a dear friend of my mother's from 40 years ago. There was much chat and recalling of places, people and events and it was a lovely shared time. I am so glad that I made the time to go as these chances can easily slip away. This afternoon I picked up G from the office and we had a meal at an Irish pub then went to see Vicky Cristina Barcelona at the cinema. The review will be tomorrow as I am too tired now.

I could have easily disregarded my blog and just gone to bed but after posting that I would update my blog every day I would feel like a real failure if I did not post on only the second day of the New Year.


This entry was posted on 10:45 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Fairy Aussiemaid here from SS your blog is great nice to see your garden. blacktillyrose
    this is my blog
    http://blacktillyrose.blogspot.com/


    hope you dont mind that I have become a follower of yours..

  1. ... on Friday, 02 January, 2009  
  2. TJ said...

    Hi Fairy,
    I love that I'll be able to keep in touch via your blog. Can't wait to see all the wonderful things that you get up to in 2009!

    Tania (from the OC girls)

  3. ... on Saturday, 03 January, 2009