As the title says my creation is complete. My new shirt which I have made entirely from materials I had on hand is now finished. Here is a photo. The fabric I used is white linen with the collar and pocket flaps from a light blue cotton with small white pattern on it. The pattern is one that I cut from a worn out shirt that I bought about 6 years ago. The fit is perfect and I love the style which is nice and cool for our climate. I have now made 4 shirts from the pattern.


This entry was posted on 7:23 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Fairy I love your shirt, well done. That's a good idea to use an old shirt and cut it down to make a pattern. I have one that's vey simialr and it's also a favourite so I might do the same when it's time for the shirt to be bagged. I used to sew clothes all the time but have got away from doing it as Dkids got to a stage they didn't want to wear home made, I did put sewing back onto my list for 2009 so must begin to get organised.

    Great blog btw. Possum.

  1. ... on Monday, 19 January, 2009