I have just realised that I have come to the end of the week of meals I had planned so now it is time to put my thinking cap on and come up with some more ideas so that the title of this post does not come true.

Pay day is not until next Thursday so I don't want to have to buy much until next weekend.

Saturday - Vegetable casserole with dumplings
Sunday - Zucchini Slice with salad
Monday - Sausages with vegetables & gravy
Tuesday - Omelettes & salad
Wednesday - Tuna patties & salad
Thursday - Chickpea loaf with & vegetables & gravy
Friday - Pita bread pizza


This entry was posted on 8:52 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I love your menu plans, I know this is something I must do to make dinner choices run a little smoother. I'd love your chick pea receipe Fairy.

    Possum.

  1. ... on Saturday, 10 January, 2009