We spent the most of the day looking at houses with our daughter and family so didn't get home till after 3pm.

Luckily I did a load of washing and hung it out before we went.

So, washing is in and folded, ironing to be done tomorrow, dinner cooked and eaten plus the dishes all done.

I have also been looking at what sort of mobile phone and plan I want to get once I give up my work phone in 2 weeks. I just want one to make and receive calls and texts in emergencies - nice and simple so a bit more research is required.

Possum, here is the recipe for the Chickpea Loaf. You will need to scroll down to Robyn's post on Nov 1st. I make the loaf and when it is cool I slice it and flash freeze. Then you can simply thaw and heat in the microwave and serve with vegetables and gravy.


This entry was posted on 9:34 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: