I have had a day at home today catching up on all sorts of chores that just never seem to get done.

One thing I have been meaning to get is some more clothes pegs. The ones I have are gradually deteriorating and it would be nice to have some spares in my stockpile. Stockpiles are not only about food but also household goods. I found this website today which stocks fabulous clothes pegs so I have ordered 5 packs.

This afternoon I made 2 quantities of Zucchini Slice and also 2 Scottish Fruit Loaves using dried apricots, dates and almonds. They smelled delicious when I took them out of the oven. Tonight I will prepare the cucmbers ready to make Cucumber Pickles tomorrow.

Speaking of cooking - last night we did not have Chicken Burritos -I did not feel like making the burritos. I made Honey Mustard Chicken which we had with pasta and vegetables. A well-stocked pantry and refrigerator makes it easy to revise a meal at short notice for whatever reason. Tonight the beef stir-fry will have capsicum and onion with chilli, ginger, soy sauce.


This entry was posted on 6:36 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: