As promised here (on left) is a photo of the finished bathrobe. I am really pleased with how it has turned out.


Sewing patterns are expensive but this is one from which I have definitely had value for money. I bought the pattern about 10 years ago and have now made 6 robes from it for both male and female. Here is another (on right) that I made in satin for my daughter for Christmas.


This entry was posted on 9:05 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Nice bathrobes Fairy! You should be very proud. By the way, I love the blog and the format you are using are great (Getting there)

  1. ... on Monday, 05 January, 2009  
  2. Anonymous said...

    Very swish!
    Judith

  3. ... on Tuesday, 06 January, 2009