Now that I am catching the train work each day I have about 2.5 hours to entertain myself on the train each day. It is certainly a huge change after having to spend many hours concentrating on driving. I have a knitting project which I have started and is progressing well. That is all I can say because it is for a gift next month. I also listen to my iPod and the time passes quite quickly.

I had a pattern for a lovely knitted jacket when my girls were young but I gave the pattern away a couple of years ago. I am going to try to get a copy back from the person so that I can make one for Baby O for winter 2010. Speaking of Baby O, she is now walking unaided and getting into everything. She also started at daycare last week for 3 days/week and is loving it by all accounts.

The Sweet Chili Sauce is bottled and awaiting a decision from me on how to salvage it. I will probably buy some apricot jam when I next go shopping and see if the helps.

I plan to make my blouse on the weekend so I can show it off at work next week.


This entry was posted on 9:11 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Fiary it seems not that long ago that we were all celebrating baby O's birth day & now she's at day care. Just where has that time gone??

    Possum.

  1. ... on Thursday, 05 February, 2009