The beginning of another week. This morning I felt a bit more in control after my busy day of preparation yesterday. It certainly paid off this evening when we were able to sit down to dinner 15 minutes after arriving home. I simply took the container of risotto out of the fridge, heated it in the microwave and added a little grated cheese on top.

The rest of the week will be much the same as I have meals planned and prepared for the whole week.

C (Baby O's Mum) started back at work today after 16 months leave. She rang this evening and everything seemed to go OK on her first day.

Now I need to go and tidy the kitchen, put on a load of washing, pay a bill (tree-lopping) and get myself organised ready for another day.


This entry was posted on 8:47 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: