After a short day at work today I had time to catch up on some jobs at home to give me a headstart to the weekend. I did a load of washing and prepared a yummy dinner. We had bunya-crusted chicken breast fillets. For the 2 of us I slice through the breast fillet to make 2 thin pieces then dip them in beaten egg and crumb with crushed bunya nuts before baking in the oven. I served them with seasoned, roast potatoes and salad. The egg, bunya nuts, cherry tomatoes and cucumber were from our own garden as well as more eggs and lemon for the Lemon Delicious I made for dessert.

I also took the dog to the vet for his annual check up and heart worm injection.

We had a bit of a storm late this afternoon but not a huge amount of rain. It is still very humid although supposed to be showery and somewhat cooler tomorrow.


This entry was posted on 10:03 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    ooohhh Fairy - I would love your Lemon Delicious recipe if you would mind sharing???? Yummo!!!

    We managed 50mm in about 2 hours were I am in that storm - gosh, it just tumbled out of the sky!!!!

    Sharyn :)

  1. ... on Saturday, 21 February, 2009  
  2. Anonymous said...

    Hi everyone..
    a found a great place to find nice products at cheap rate at [url=http://50off.reviewazone.com/]discount[/url]
    Have Fun

  3. ... on Monday, 08 February, 2010