At lunchtime today I went for a short stroll in the city and found a shop which sold lots of comfy shoes including Birkenstocks and Ecco. I found a pair of Ecco sandals with 2 adjustable (velcro) straps across the foot as well as an adjustable heel strap. I tried them on they were soooooo comfy. I really want a pair before we go to Japan because comfortable walking shoes are essential. They are $190 so I need to have a good, long think about them but I do know I will get heaps of use from.

I forgot to take my knitting with me today so no more got done but there is always another day.

I have started making a shopping list as i am going to do my grocery shopping on the way home tomorrow.


This entry was posted on 8:59 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: