At least 2 of the ongoing themes which I mentioned on Monday have now been laid to rest.

I picked up my new computer glasses this afternoon. They will make my work which is almost all computer-based much easier.

The Japan Rail passes have all been purchased so I feel like things are really starting to move along in that regard. Just as well because we fly out in 4 weeks from Saturday.

Last night we went out to dinner with C, A and Baby O. It was A's 40th birthday today. We went to a local restaurant near their home and had a lovely meal. Baby O spent most of the time happily in the high chair, however, while we were waiting for dessert I took her for a walk as she was getting a bit restless. Even though she has only been walking for a few weeks she very determinedly marched up and down the footpath with me holding on firmly to her hand. She had a great interest toward the road and the neighbouring restaurant so most of my time was spent steering her in the direction in which I wanted her to go. Not an easy task!

I have a day off tomorrow so hope to get a bit of housework done, some meat and fruit and veg shopping as well as meal preparation for G for the weekend while I am in Melbourne. I will also need to pack tomorrow as I am leaving Friday afternoon straight from work and will not be home until Tuesday evening.


This entry was posted on 7:54 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: