The beginning of another week at work so not much to report. I did not do any knitting today, in fact I did not even take it with me because I figured the 75 minutes on the train could be better spent catching up on some sleep. With the aid of my neck pillow I achieved my goal.

No sign of my new glasses yet but hopefully they will be here soon because that will make the computer work somewhat easier.

On the exercise front I am continuing to walk to and from the station (12 min brisk walk each way) plus I try to make as many trips up and down the stairs as possible.

My daughter rang last night with the news that Baby O has been in contact with chickenpox. This is really not what they need at the moment with her going to daycare and her Mum just back at work.


This entry was posted on 9:01 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Claire said...

    Good morning. I'm enjoying reading your blog. I remember Mum first going back to work when my brother started school, maybe mid 70's. Dad was anti the idea, Mum wanted the extra dollars for the family budget, and probably her sanity!. Withing the fist month she had to take a week off as my brother got chicken pox. The trials of a working Mum. Hope baby O is fine.

  1. ... on Tuesday, 17 February, 2009