This is my "Friday night" as I have a day off tomorrow and therefore a long weekend. This is as a result of the flexible working hours we are able to work so I have worked my allotted hours in 9 days. I am really looking forward to the break.

Today I bought a pair of walking sandals. They are "Ecco" brand and so comfortable. The straps are all padded and adjustable and the actual sandal is very lightweight. They have contoured soles and arch supports etc.

Tomorrow morning we have a valuer coming as we are planning some renovations to the house. We are reasonably confident that the valuation will be as expected but it will be good once that is done. Then I will head into Maleny to do a couple of errands, including making a final payment on the loan for the rainwater tank.

Other than that I need to knuckle down and do some sewing. I have a skirt and a shirt that I want to make and they should not take too long once I get going. More about that tomorrow.

It is cooler tonight and raining here now - not heavily but gentle, soaking rain so am very grateful for that. Perfect sleeping weather so I am off to bed.


This entry was posted on 8:45 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: