Here are the results for the rubbish for this week.

Week 7 - 123 grams

2009 total - 1170 grams (1.17kg)

We are going away in another 5 1/2 weeks and my goal is to have the total for the year under 2kg by the time we go at the end of March.

I did lots of knitting today - I knitted on the train both to and from work and have now completed 3/4 of my project. I hope to have it completed by the weekend then I will be able to wrap it up as it is a gift.

Also on the craft front I spent some time planning how to design and create a make-up purse. I cut out one piece each of fabric, wadding and PUL. I pinned these together and diamond quilted them using an idea I got from Whimsy. I have cut the strips of contrast fabric to make bias binding and will use a heavy stud to close the flap. I hope to the finish the project this week.

I have not heard anymore from Baby O's mother so I assume all is OK at the moment.


This entry was posted on 10:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Love the sewing Fairy & hope baby is well. It's a big thing for Mum to return to work but if baby gets sick sometimes that can add to mother guilt. Hope all is well for them both.

    Poss.

  1. ... on Wednesday, 18 February, 2009