Work again today. It is now my 2nd week in my new job and I am starting to get a routine happening. Again tonight I had dinner on the table 15 minutes after arriving home - memu plan and preparation are definitely the key to success.

Today I did some more knitting on the train. I now have my project 1/2 finished so will have it completed in time.

The other thing I achieved today was some exercise. Instead of getting off the train at Central I went 1 more station and walked back to work. The walk was 12 minutes (brisk) so that was 24 minutes total for the day. I will do at least one way each day and try to walk both ways so that is a bit of a start. I also need to get new batteries for my pedometer.


This entry was posted on 9:54 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Glad your enjoying work Fairy, the walk once a week is a good idea.

    Possum.

  1. ... on Wednesday, 18 February, 2009