One of the best things about my new job is the flexible hours. I worked longer days from Monday to Thursday and was able to leave at 3pm today. I did the grocery shopping and stocked up at Aldi and Simply Good on my way home. I am confident that I should not need to go to either shop again for a month.

Tomorrow morning we have a cabinetmaker coming to discuss plans for the kitchen as part of the renovations. After that I will need to pop into Maleny to get some fruit and vegetables.

I want to get some more done in the garden on the weekend. This evening when I emptied the compost bucket I noticed that there are lots of climbing bean have come up in the compost. I think I will put some trellis around them and hopefully get another crop of beans.

On the craft/sewing front I am pleased to report that I got some more knitting done today. I want to make my blouse with the new material I bought the other day and also draft a pattern for a skirt and top from some material I have in my stash.

I apologise for the lack of photos in recent posts but I hope to rectify that soon when I buy a new camera.


This entry was posted on 9:33 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: