Here I am, home at last. It is good to be back with G. The dog also seems to have noticed my absence as he greeted me with gusto when we arrived home this evening. After a gap of a few days I am back to my writing.

I had a great weekend in Melbourne and Bendigo, catching up with family and friends. Lots of eating, chatting and fun. I went to the Haute Couture exhibition at the Bendigo Gallery which was excellent and well worth the admission cost.

My knitting which I have mentioned previously can now be discussed in full. It was a scarf for a belated birthday gift for my friend in Bendigo, although it will have to cool down considerably before it is scarf weather.

Yesterday was an orientation day for work. I flew back to Brisbane last night and then stayed at my mother's place.


This entry was posted on 9:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: