Today C came into town at lunch-time and we sat in the park and ate our lunch. It was lovely to spend even a short time with her on a one-to-one basis as Baby O was daycare. C works 5 days/fortnight so has one day off to herself. When a shower of rain started we beat a hasty retreat and wandered along looking in the shops. C saw a couple of nice cardigans but decided that she would have to check her other clothes and decide what colour would be the most versatile - no impulse buys here!

This evening I have spent some money but it is for the garden. I received the Green Harvest email advising of the availability of garlic and potatoes so I have ordered seed potatoes in 3 different varieties and 2 types of garlic. Although it is mail order their warehouse is in Maleny and I usually arrange to pick my order up when I am next in town. It saves me money and it is great to chat to the staff.


This entry was posted on 9:27 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: