I have really blown it this week! The rubbish for this week is almost as much as for the previous 9 weeks :( The reason is that due to the possible cyclone we checked all of our emergency equipment. We have 2 lanterns which are powered either by 12V(car battery) or 6 x Size D batteries. We had not used the lanterns for some years and the batteries had been left in and leaked. We had to throw the batteries out and 12 x Size D batteries weigh rather a lot. Anyway, hopefully next week we will be back on track.

Week 10 - 1143grams (1.14kg)

2009 total - 2569grams (2.57kg)

Today I had a yummy lunch. I made salad using the first leaves from my crop of lettuces, cherry tomatoes that are growing wild on the neighbour's footpath, mild chillies from the garden and local marinated feta cheese. The dressing was some that was leftover from the Green Bean salad which we had on Sunday. It was red wine winegar, olive oil, dijon mustard and garlic. I also had a couple of slices of the Chicken Roll (which I made a couple of months ago) from the freezer. Tonight was zucchini quiche and salad - more lettuce and cherry tomatoes as well as pickled cucumbers. The fresh cucumbers are finished - I used the last one to make tzatsiki dip on Sunday.

Tomorrow I have a day off so I plan to catch up on the housework and get everything up to date before we go away for the weekend.


This entry was posted on 8:14 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: