It is finally the end of the week. I am really tired so this is going to be short and sweet as I am about to head off to bed.

I managed to do 2 loads of washing during the week so not much laundry to do on the weekend but plenty of other jobs.

Tomorrow we need to go and vote, return library books and buy some fruit and veg. I will do a menu plan in the morning after checking out the contents of the freezer. There is enough to feed us for a week until we head off to Japan. Also, on the weekend I need to finalise the itinerary and other paperwork for the trip as well as make a list of what needs to be packed and what I still need to get before we go.


This entry was posted on 9:33 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: